Click Below For Slots availability Notification
स्लॉट उपलब्धता नोटीफिकेशन के लिए
Here are some quick steps to help you book a vaccine slot:
1. Vaccine slots are usually added between 6 PM and 11 PM every day. It is advised to keep a tab on the CoWin portal during that time.
2. Enter a mobile number to check slots. After entering your registered phone number, start checking for slots. This will make it easier and faster to book an appointment if available.
3. To find the slot, one can either enter the PIN code or enter the name of their state and district. If you know the PIN code of the nearest vaccine center enters that to find slots.
4. Keep checking and refreshing the CoWin portal.
5. Those lucky in finding a slot must not waste time in booking the slots, as the slots get filled up fast.
6. Being open to traveling for vaccination jab. In case you do not find a vaccination center within your Pincode or district, check nearby districts to book a slot.
Check how to register on Cowin portal:
1. Enter mobile number and select the ‘Get OTP’ option. Submit the OTP and then click on ‘Enter’
2. Click on the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page and enter required details including- photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth. You will receive a message after a successful registration.
3. To schedule an appointment, click on Schedule next to the name of the person registered
4. Enter your area’s Pincode and click the Search button, the website will reflect the centers under the particular Pincode.
5. Select the date and time and click on Confirm option. Cowin website allows you to add up to four members through one login.